Ella at the Nutcracker 2016
Ella and I went to see the Nutcracker today. It was a snowy day but we managed to have lunch at Pappageorge, we saw the Nutcracker, we had a cookie during intermission, and we stopped at Mom & Pop's Ice Cream on the way home. Can't beat that for a day.
I tried to edit that selfie so I didn't look like such a bag of wrinkles but I only made it worse. Truth in advertising.
I'm moving through the list of versions of Scrooge. I added a couple this year, but the Albert Finney musical version is still one of my favorites.
- Scrooge (1935, Sir Seymour Hicks)
- A Christmas Carol (1938, Reginald Owen)
- A Christmas Carol (1951, Alastair Sim)
- A Christmas Carol (1954, Fredric March)
- A Christmas Carol (1962, Mr. Magoo)
- A Christmas Carol (1972, Albert Finney)
- A Christmas Carol (1984, George C. Scott)
- A Christmas Carol (1999, Patrick Stewart)
Yeah, that's all for today. My brain is weary.