- The weather this weekend presented the usual March suckage. Gray, cold, ice, rain, dreary. Ugh a million times.
- We had a great time bottling wine on Saturday but we were tired beyond words by the time we got home. We managed to eat some cold sandwiches with a nice glass of red wine and somehow stay awake until 8 o'clock.
- I am too lazy to write in paragraphs so I write lists.
- I read Erin Hart's new book and loved it.
- Elliot and Tiffany came to visit today. I haven't seen them since right after Christmas. Elliot had strep throat then the flu, Tiffany had the flu then a sinus infection. It's been a rough winter. Elliot keeps wanting me to show him how to play games in the iPad and I have to tell him I can't do it.
- I once lounged in a big recliner at Best Buy, playing with the controls of a huge video game. A guy came by to watch for a minute then said, "Dude. You have to turn it on." I don't know what was funnier, that he called me dude or that I was playing a video game test pattern.
- I think Elliot is going to be an actor. Every time the camera comes out, he gets emotive.
- Much to our chagrin, the BBC series Sherlock has not produced anything for Season 3 yet. We loved the first two seasons and were anxious to see how the cliff hanger was resolved. What the hell.
- We watched SNL this weekend, which in our youth (early twenties) was a no-miss television program. We fast forward through most of it now because it's dumb. We like the old-timers like Dan Akroyd and Steve Martin, but I had to ask Regis if Justin Timberlake was a musician.
- I woke up at seven this morning, went to work out at eight, signed my taxes, and came home at nine thirty to take a nap. A very long and blissful nap. At 4 o'clock I have an appointment for a massage.
- I think it's going to be a great day!
Monday, March 11, 2013
oh, happy monday
Posted by Teresa Saum at 1:11:00 PM