What I had forgotten was that when class ends, they pour out, occupy the front row and watch amazing breaking headlines like this: We Are the Champions by Queen is the catchiest song ever!
I had to leave. Lesson learned. Don't be seduced by the front row.
Then I opened up an article about seed archaeology to read and saw this in the sideline:
- Jennifer Aniston causes stir with see through shirt
- Gene Simmons marries longtime girlfriend Shannon Tweed
- 'Grease' actor Jeff Conaway died of major infections
- Tara Hitchcock leaving Channel 3, explains decision
- Top 10 football bars in metro Phoenix
- Kendra Wilkinson has sex on a jet ski in Cabo
- Ex: Goldie Hawn had affairs, 'begged' for an open marriage
- Hulk Hogan says he's squandered millions, is retiring
- Jessica Alba has become "more considerate" with age
- Sarah Michelle Gellar has body dysmorphic disorder
Regis says I only want to know the news about fluffy cat rescues and that is pretty much the size of it. I don't care if people want a diet of Fox news or CNN...I just don't want them to have it in my presence. That shit will rot your mind.
I started reading a good book last night, The Power of One. So far, it's compelling. I got a little tired of the other books of which I read about five in a row. I laughed out loud at the first one, chuckled at the next two, and cracked a smile at the last one. Time to move on to something else.
Elliot came yesterday for the afternoon. We stopped at McDonald's which I also hate but I won't go on another rant now or my friends and family will think I am a curmudgeon. He seemed to like the ketchup best of all. It probably has as much or more nutritional value than the chicken nuggets so I didn't discourage him from sucking it off the french fries.
Ah, well. It's Monday and off to work I go.