- To not pay attention to things that are not my business
- To ignore things I can't do anything about
- To identify problems that don't have solutions
- To find the simple do-able parts of complex problems
- To separate the drama from the real issues
- To ignore things I don't need to know about like stuff on the news
It makes life a little easier.
The weather has been absolutely breath-taking. We've cooked on the grill a couple times this week and one night even ate on the patio as it was too gorgeous to come inside. We made stuffed peppers and I had mine with a nice glass of malbec. Oh, my. Delicious. Last night, Regis cooked steak and a couple pieces of fish, halibut and salmon. Another feast.
It's Friday. Made it through another week.