Tom was right. Bob Dylan's birthday was yesterday. I have it on my calendar for tomorrow because KMSU is celebrating it tomorrow. Dang. Here are some ideas for celebrating, from eHow:
- Write a birthday card addressed to Robert Zimmerman, Bob Dylan's original birth name.
- Play a little harmonica in tribute to the man who made a name with this unique instrument.
- Break out your CD collection and play Bob's first hit original album from beginning to end. "The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan" was released in 1963 and was his first step on the path to international fame.
- Bust out your dusty tambourine and make some noise in celebration of one of Mr. Dylan's most famous ditties, "Mr. Tambourine Man."
- Rent the films, "Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid", "Don't Look Back" and "The Last Waltz".
- Buy a cake with the inscription Happy Birthday Bob Dylan. Amaze your friends.