Random notes on the day...
- The sidewalk is still under construction due to the rain today. We're going to have a nicer sidewalk (not the right word for something as fine as this) than a kitchen floor.
- The apple tree has actual leaves on it. Tiny ones, but leaves just the same.
- Our friend, Jane, is saying good-bye to her sister Vivian today. Jane says Vivian is peaceful now and kept her sense of humor right to the end. That's a good way to go.
- Jill probably has new grandbaby twins by now. I can't wait to hear.
- I'm not reading or listening to anything about the SF. I don't think my distress will help.
- Daffodils are still blooming in the garden. It's cool and wet which they like.
- Tiffany says Elliot only woke up once between 10 and 7 this morning.
- We're going to spend Friday evening with Ella and Alex while Bob and Emily go bowling.