- You want me to come back there with you?
- Yeah, I thought you would.
- Well, I didn't know if you wanted me to or not.
- Yeah, that would be fine then.
- I know Arlene went back with you a few times. I went back with you before, too, so I just thought you might want me to come back with you.
- Yeah, you can come back with me.
- I can come back with you if you want me to.
- Well, I thought you would.
And this later:
Arlene's family didn't drink so when we got married, I had two shivarees...one for the family and one for my friends. I got the beer for next a nothing cuz I knew the guy what run the bar.I wish I had a notebook with me. It was great stuff.
The things I saw on the drive back:
- Roadkill: two cats, three + raccoons, one possum
- Redwing blackbirds
- A flock of pelicans
- Three hawks
- A rabbit
- Canada geese
- One guy picking up trash